- Why is Hyde a key character?
- How is Hyde presented in chapter2?
- How much money does Hyde have to pay to the child’s family?
- How is Hyde presented as evil?
- How is Hyde presented in chapter4?
- Why does Jekyll create Hyde?
- Does Mr Hyde kill anyone?
- What did Mr Hyde do to the little girl?
- How does Stevenson present Mr Hyde as naturally evil?
- Why does Hyde kill himself?
- How does Hyde die?
- Is Mr Hyde a monster?
- Why is Mr Hyde short?
- What emotions did Jekyll experience when he first became Hyde?
- When trying to describe Hyde Enfield says Hyde gives a strong feeling of?
- How is violence presented in Jekyll and Hyde?
- How is Hyde described quotes?
- What happens to put Hyde back under suspicion?
- How is friendship presented in Jekyll and Hyde?
- What chapter is ape like fury in?
Why is Hyde a key character?