- Who is Mr Utterson What is he like?
- Who is Mr Richard Enfield?
- How is Utterson portrayed in the beginning of the novel?
- What activities do Enfield and he share?
- Why does Utterson say God forgive us?
- Who says Satan’s signature upon a face?
- How is Utterson presented in Jekyll and Hyde essay?
- Why does Jekyll isolate himself?
- How old is Jekyll?
- Why is Hyde smaller than Jekyll?
- What happens when Utterson tries to see Dr Jekyll?
- How is Mr Utterson presented in chapter2?
- Why does Lanyon disapprove of Jekyll?
- Does Jekyll or Hyde kill himself?
- What does Lanyon represent in Jekyll and Hyde?
- How does Dr Jekyll die?
- What is Utterson trying to figure out in his discussions with Jekyll?
- Why did Jekyll shut the window immediately?
- How does Jekyll describe Utterson?
- What is Mr Hyde’s personality?
- What is the relationship between Utterson and Jekyll?
Who is Mr Utterson What is he like?