- How does the man respond to Walton’s project?
- What may not be expected in a country of eternal light?
- Why are Felix Agatha and De Lacey so poor?
- What is the purpose of R Walton’s journey?
- How did Victor respond to the creature?
- Why is Walton exploring the Arctic?
- What do you think of Walton’s question what can stop the determined heart and resolved will of man?
- Why does the man agree to tell his story?
- How much time has elapsed between Letter 3 and Letter 4 What strange accident has happened to the sailors?
- What happens when Victor tries to get the authorities to help him hunt for the creature?
- What does the creature remember of his earliest days?
- Why does Walton turn back?
- What happens in Frankenstein’s letter 4?
- Why is Walton attracted to the stranger?
- What does Frankenstein mean when he says rather let me say such the words of fate Enounced to destroy me?
How does the man respond to Walton’s project?