- What does Mr Utterson do every Sunday?
- Is Mr Utterson trustworthy?
- Why did Mr Enfield not ask about the place with the door?
- What did Enfield see Hyde do late one night?
- Why did Lanyon and Jekyll fall out?
- Why is Chapter 8 of Jekyll and Hyde important?
- How old is Jekyll?
- Who did Hyde kill?
- Is Mr Utterson good or evil?
- Who visits Utterson at the beginning of Chapter 8?
- What does Dr Jekyll’s will stipulate?
- What does Mr Enfield call the strange house now?
- What do Utterson and Enfield see that reminds Enfield of a story?
- What did Lanyon see that shocked him?
- Is Mr Utterson religious?
- What does Mr Utterson do?
- Who do Utterson and Poole find Killed in Chapter 8?
- What did Mr Utterson discover?
- What is symbolic about Utterson’s full name?
- Is Mr Utterson the protagonist?
- Why are Jekyll and Lanyon no longer friends?
What does Mr Utterson do every Sunday?