- What happened to Lanyon in Jekyll and Hyde?
- Why is Hyde smaller than Jekyll?
- Why did Jekyll want to reveal himself to Lanyon?
- Why does Utterson say God forgive us?
- Why is Hyde evil?
- Why does Jekyll think Lanyon is a pedant?
- What did Mr Hyde do to the little girl?
- Why does Jekyll isolate himself?
- Is Mr Hyde a monster?
- Why does Dr Lanyon die?
- How does Jekyll die?
- Is Mr Hyde dead?
- How does Lanyon feel about Jekyll before he died?
- What is Jekyll’s opinion of Lanyon?
- Why did Hyde kill himself?
- Why does Jekyll call Lanyon a pedant?
- Who did Hyde kill?
- How did Jekyll try to keep his double life a secret?
What happened to Lanyon in Jekyll and Hyde?