- What does Jim take from the captain’s chest?
- How does Billy Bones die?
- Why does Jim decide to throw O’Brien overboard when he refused before?
- Did Long John Silver kill Flint?
- How did Blind Pew die?
- Why does Jim cry when the captain dies?
- Where does Jim find the key to the dead man’s chest?
- Is Treasure Island based on a true story?
- Why does Jim bring hands his brandy?
- Where did Captain Flint bury his treasure?
- Who killed Billy Bones?
- What happens to Billy Bones as he is attempting to kill black dog with his sword?
- What did Jim’s group decide would be their best hope for survival?
- Is Long John Silver a villain?
- What does the sealed paper contain?
- What is Pew’s most noticeable physical feature?
- Why does Jim’s mother take only the money for Billy Bones’s room and board?
- Why is Billy Bones so afraid of receiving the black spot?
- Why is Long John Silver called barbecue?
- Who is Black Dog Treasure Island?
- Was Long John Silver a bad guy?
What does Jim take from the captain’s chest?