- What does Jekyll say about Lanyon?
- How is conflict presented in Jekyll and Hyde?
- What is the resolution of the strange case?
- Why does Jekyll call Lanyon a pedant?
- How does Dr Jekyll feel about Dr Lanyon?
- How is Jekyll presented as a conflicted character?
- Why does Jekyll call Lanyon hide bound?
- Why does Dr Jekyll alienate himself?
- How does Stevenson present Jekyll in the novel?
- Why did Jekyll reveal his transformation to Dr Lanyon?
- What two things does Jekyll request on Lanyon?
- How does Dr Lanyon die?
What does Jekyll say about Lanyon?